Social Media Manager
Are you fond of facebook? Insta Insane? A Twitter trawler? If you answered yes to all these questions you’re on the right track. We are seeking a creative and ambitious Social Media Executive to join our rapidly growing team. You will take responsibility for operating our Instagram, Facebook and Twitter profiles, working closely with and reporting to our Marketing director and Lead Designer. Additionally you will build upon our existing influencer programme, working directly with celebrities, footballer, sports stars and personalities to create promotional initiatives.
Bee Inspired is an award winning, global streetwear brand based in the United Kingdom with a dedication to blending the world of sportswear with the freshest styles. As the fastest growing male streetwear brand in the UK we have a sky-rocketing following across our social media platforms with over 550,000+ facebook users and 92,000+ Instagram users following us currently.
- Normal working hours are 9am-5.00pm Monday-Friday.
- Producing exciting and engaging content across our social media platforms
- Setting key performance indicators (KPI's) for each platform.
- Monitoring of KPI's and creating monthly summaries for the Marketing Director.
- Maintaining brand guidelines across our platforms.
- Analysing performance of individual content, optimising and improving.
- Conducting regular competitor analysis and drawing meaningful conclusions.
- Generating new and exciting ideas for social events (competitions, FB Live, blogger days)
- Managing relations with brand promoters and influencers,
- You should be educated to degree level in a relevant subject area.
- 1+ years in a social media role.
- Proven track record of growing social followings.
- Good understanding of the nuances of the main platforms; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube.
- You should be knowledgeable about our target market (mens streetwear).
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Creative Cloud software (Photoshop, illustrator etc.) (BONUS)
- Intermediate/Advance video editing skills (BONUS)
- You should be extremely creative and have the ability to express yourself.
- You should be capable of taking initiative, seeking work outwith daily tasks
- You should be organised and able to break down your work into manageable tasks/deliverables.
- We are looking for someone who is a hard worker who is constantly looking to take their career to their next level.
- Closing date: On-going
- Location: Cambsulang Business Park
- Competitive salary dependant upon experience.
- Please send CV, examples of previous work and a cover letter with a few paragraphs (250 words maximum) which explain why you would be a good fit for this role. firstname.lastname@example.org