Bee Inspired is an award winning, online streetwear brand delivering the freshest styles globally. As the fastest growing male streetwear brand in the UK our social media platforms have sky-rocketed with 650k+ Facebook and 130k+ Instagram followers.
We pride ourselves on creating a fun, positive and inspiring office atmosphere.
(Based in Glasgow Area)
Customer Service Representative
We are looking for a competent Customer Service Representative to help and assist our customers throughout the working day at Bee Inspired Clothing. You will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customers might face with accuracy and efficiency. You will provide this throughout various platforms such as telephone, social media, live chat and email.
- Identify and assess customers needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Manage communication throughout different platforms (phone, social media, live chat, email and face to face).
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers and leave them with a positive customer service experience at Bee Inspired Clothing.
Extensive social media knowledge.
Proven customer service experience.
Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
Excellent communication skills.
Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively.
Confident speaking on different platforms such as face to face, telephone,
email and live chat.
We are looking for a competent Office Assistant to help with the daily operations at Bee Inspired Clothing.
The ideal candidate will be hardworking and able to undertake a variety of different support tasks throughout the working day. Must be comfortable learning new platforms and skills as Bee Inspired constantly evolve to keep up with modern advances in E-Commerce to work efficiently as possible. It’s a fun, fast paced office environment which will be enjoyable for the right candidate.
- Organise daily returns paperwork to be processed.
- Work with E-Commerce platform Shopify to take stock offline/online.
- Process refunds when necessary.
- Monitor stock being returned to liaise with manager on any patterns.
- Assist with Customer Service duties when needed.
- Learn how to process orders when necessary.
- Learn new software. We are constantly updating our courier service for better service for the customer.
- Confident IT Skills.
- Customer service experience.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Work confidently as part of a team and take own initiative when necessary.
- Communication skills as the daily running relies on this.
To apply for any of the positions above please send your CV and a cover letter (250 words maximum) which explains why you would be a good fit for this role. Please state which job role that you wish to apply for in the subject line of the email and fire it over to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org