Ecommerce Creative Assistant
Eat, Sleep and Breathe Adobe Creative Cloud? A wizard at retouching and editing photos? Interested in working with Scotland’s largest streetwear company helping to deliver award winning marketing material?
We’re looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Creative assistant to compliment our expanding marketing team. As the ecommerce creative assistant your primary role will be retouching, editing and polishing our range of photographic marketing materials to line up with our brand guidelines.
You’ll work within our marketing team, reporting to the Marketing Director and Creative Manager, taking our talented photography team’s images to the next level. You’ll also get the chance to work creating marketing media for our social media channels and build upon your already excellent skill set.
- Retouching and editing photographic media
- Designing engaging marketing materials for social media
- Assisting the wider marketing team through content creation
- Choosing on-brand product imagery
- Ensuring images follow brand guidelines
- Providing input and ideas on new campaigns and branding
- In-depth Knowledge of Photoshop and Lightroom
- A good work ethic
- An eye for aesthetics
- An interest in Mens fashion
- Apple Mac Proficiency
- Proficiency in Illustrator, Indesign, Premier Pro and After Effects
- Previous Ecommerce experience
- Previous fashion experience
- Competitive salary
- 28 Days paid holiday
- Discount on clothing
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV, a Portfolio showcasing your retouching/creative work and a brief covering letter to email@example.com