COD Tournament - T&Cs
How To Enter?
Sign up via the link https://www.beeinspiredclothing.com/products/call-of-duty-tournament-entry and enter the following details in the online form.
When Will The Tournament Take Place?
The tournament will take place on Friday the 1st of May 2020 at 18:30 BST. We advise you to set up prior to this to be ready to start play at the agreed time.
How To Set Up?
Players will receive a fixture list on Thursday 30th of May 2020, where it will tell them which team is hosting the game. The team captain of the hosting team will then invite the captain from the opposing team to the game.
The captains can then invite the rest of their teammates to the game.
The host must then choose the CDL mode & map as listed on the fixture list (e.g CDL Hardpoint - Azhir Cave) once all 10 players are in the game the host can start the game.
The team that win the tournament will be awarded gift cards which will accumulate in total to £500 per group - this will be divided in equally between the amount of players in each group.
- The promoter is: Bee Inspired Clothing Ltd whose registered office is at Bee Inspired Clothing, 211 MacLellan Street, Glasgow, G41 1RR.
- This competition and tournament is £5 to sign up per player which will be donated to the NHS.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition is via the link https://www.beeinspiredclothing.com/products/call-of-duty-tournament-entry .
Closing date for entry will be when all 80 positions have been taken.
- We have the right to terminate any entries that we deem as inappropriate.
- We have the right to stream all games - this includes games names and tags uncensored.
- The winner of any disputed game will be decided by Bee Inspired Clothing.
- We are not liable if a player loses connection and it is the players responsibility to attempt to rejoin the game. If you continue to disconnect please arrange for another player to host, you can do this via the Captains whatsapp group chat
- We have the right to share and distribute footage of all games.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Your donation is non-refundable under any circumstance.
The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
Winners will be chosen:
By winning the overall Call of Duty tournament.
The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within one hour of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.