Been planning to place an order recently? Now is the perfect time! 10 lucky customers worldwide will be winning an £100 Bee Inspired gift card from simply placing an order during July.
After the popularity of our last Bee Inspired giveaway, we decided to treat our customers to another easy chance to win - with 10 winners this time! Simply place an order during the month of July to be automatically entered into the price draw for a chance to win a B33 gift card worth £100.
HOW DO I ENTER BUY IN JULY?
To be entered into our Buy in July competition, all you need to do is place an order on www.beeinspiredclothing.com or within the Bee Inspired Clothing App during the month of July 2020 and you will be automatically entered into the prize draw - it really is that easy.
Entries are unlimited meaning one order is equivalent to one entry - so the more orders you make through our website and app gives you more chance to win.
Entries are accepted through orders from 1st July 2020 at 00.00 BST until 1st August 2020 at 00.01 BST. After this date no further entries to the competition will be accepted, so don’t miss out!
HOW DO I KNOW IF I AM ONE OF THE WINNERS?
All 10 winners of the Buy in July prize draw will be notified by the email used when making their online order. Winners will also be announced on our socials on 1st August 2020, so keep an eye out!
Facebook - Bee Inspired Clothing
Instagram - @beeinspiredclothing
Twitter - @beebeeinspired
BUY IN JULY TERMS & CONDITIONS
Full terms & conditions can be viewed here:
The promoter is: Bee Inspired Clothing Ltd whose registered office is at Bee Inspired Clothing, 211 MacLellan Street, Glasgow G41 1RR.
The competition is open to anyone aged 18 years or over except employees of Bee Inspired Clothing and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competition is via placing an order on www.beeinspiredclothing.com or the Bee Inspired Clothing app during the month of July 2020.
Entries will be accepted from 1st July 2020 at 00:00 BST.
Closing date for entry will be 1st August 2020 at 00:01 BST. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
Winner will be announced on our social pages on 1st August 2020.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Order online or the app and you will be automatically entered into the competition
One order is equivalent to one entry. There is no limit on entries.
The competition is open worldwide.
The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
The prize is as follows:
10 x £100 Bee Inspired gift cards will be sent via email to chosen winners.
The winners have the freedom to spend the £100 gift card on any items on the Bee Inspired website or App.
Winners will be chosen:
[at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.] [as a result of a popular vote conducted via social media sites as measured and recorded and verified by Promoter and or its agents].
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
18. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- All refunded orders will not be eligible and their entries removed from the competitions.
- If you do not wish to be automatically entered in the competition please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not made an order in July yet?
Could you bee our next winner? Order now.
Good luck to all of those entered and keep an eye out on your emails on the 1st August 2020 to find out if you're one of the the lucky winners!
The Bee Team